- Children’s Pediatric Network – Pediatric Index
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- CarseatsAR.org – a website dedicated to making sure the children of Arkansas ride safely on every trip.
- Injury Prevention Center – Arkansas Children’s Hospital – injury prevention program in Arkansas whose mission is to reduce injury, death and disability in Arkansas through service, education, innovative research and advocacy.
- Baby Safety Tips for New Parents – A handy list of resources to help parents learn more about child safety.. Please feel free to review these resources often, and also share them with others who can benefit from the information.
- Caring For Your baby and Young Child – The American Academy of Pediatrics
- The First Three Years of Life – Dr. Burton White
- Guide to Your Child’s Sleep – George J. Cohen, M.D.
AfterSchoolCarePrograms.com provides educational tools and resources to help kids, and the community as a whole. We provide guidance, education and peer counseling for the youth and those in need.