Thanksgiving can be challenging for parents with picky eaters. With a little planning, you can create a balanced Thanksgiving meal the whole family will enjoy. Here are some tips to please your picky eaters without straying from Thanksgiving traditions or creating a lot of extra work.
- Choose at least one food you know your child will like.
- Engage your child in meal planning.
- Engage your child in meal prep.
- Use food bridges.
- Make it look, smell, and taste delicious.
- Keep the mealtime relaxing and enjoyable.