https://jbrkids.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/check-in.jpg 615 1200 The Children's Clinic /wp-content/uploads/2015/08/logo-emr.jpg The Children's Clinic2020-06-05 08:02:472020-06-12 10:32:00Check-In Process During COVID-19 Pandemic
Please take a moment to review our updated check-in process that has been adjusted for your safety with the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Upon arrival at the clinic, please text 870-351-9587 with your child’s name and provider to be seen.
- A nurse will call you at the number you provided for screening questions.
- Remain in your vehicle until a nurse calls you to let you know a room is ready.
- In the 1st Floor Lobby, all parents and children will have temperatures checked and be provided with a mask if you do not have one.
To limit the number of people in the room, we are requesting:
- Only 1 parent per child
- This does not apply to the 1st Newborn Visit and Well Checks in the 1st month of your child’s life.
- If possible, no other children should be brought to the appointment
- We are also requesting a face mask be worn when a provider or staff member is in your room for anyone 2 years and older.
Well Child Visits:
- If your child or the parent has a fever and/or cough, please call ahead and reschedule your visit with us.
- If there has been any exposure to COVID-19, please call prior to your appointment to discuss your visit.
- It is required that anyone 2 years and older wear a face mask. If possible, please provide your own but if unable to they will be available upon arrival.
- The 4th Floor is being used for acute sick visits that are not related to potential COVID-19 illness.
- The 2nd Floor is being used if your child has fever, cough, difficulty breathing, diarrhea, a new rash, or any concerns about potential COVID-19 exposure or illness.
- As of 6/1/2020, we are testing for COVID-19 with a send-out lab that should result in 2-3 days.
- If your child has direct exposure to COVID-19 or needs clearance for a procedure or summer camp, please contact our clinic to speak with a nurse about testing.