[av_video src=’http://www.youtube.com/embed/mXt9XWEGSzw’ format=’16-9′ width=’16’ height=’9′]
[av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=”]
The American Academy of Pediatrics gives the following tips for liquid medication safety.
- Always read the label to make sure the medicine is safe for infants and toddlers.
- Check the dosage chart to assure you are giving the correct amount based on child’s weight.
- Do not mix measuring devices from other products.
- Keep all medication up and away from children’s reach.
- Talk to your pediatrician if you have any questions.
Also remember… ALWAYS use a correct measuring device to give medicine to children. Utensil spoons do not accurately measure medication.
Leave a Reply