No one loves April Fool’s Day as much as kids! Below are a list of kid-friendly pranks.
- Turn all the photos in your home upside down.
- Put a few drops of food coloring in your milk. Make sure your kiddo is watching when you pour their cereal.
- Spill “milk” over your child’s electronics. You can make your “milk splatter” here.
- Stick googly eyes on all the food in your refrigerator.
- Stuff toilet paper in the toe of one of your kid’s shoes and insist one of their feet grew overnight.
- Put a surprise toy dinosaur in the mailbox and ask your child to check the mail.
- Switch the inside bags of two boxes of cereal
- Pick up your kids from school wearing a funny wig